- 75 channels of Form C relays (SPDT)
- 2 A contact rating per channel
- Low cost, high-density switching card
The GX6325 is 6U switching card with 75 SPDT Form C relays with a switching power rating of 60 watts. Featuring the highest density available in PXI for this type of switch card, the GX6325 is suitable for all test applications requiring general purpose, low level switching.
The GX6325 consists of three groups: A, B, and C. Each group has 25 high current relays and a 78-pin D type connector. Each of the relays can be latched or unlatched under program control.
Programming and Software
The board is supplied with the GXSW library, a software package that includes a virtual instrument panel, and a Windows 32/64-bit DLL driver library and documentation. The virtual panel can be used to interactively program and control the instrument from a window that displays the instrument’s current settings and status. In addition, interface files are provided to support access to programming tools and languages such as ATEasy, LabView, LabView/Real-Time, C/C++, Microsoft Visual Basic®, Delphi, and Pascal. An On-Line help file and PDF User's Guide provides documentation that includes instructions for installing, using and programming the board.
A separate software package - GtLinux
- provides support for Linux 32/64 operating systems.
- Automatic Test Equipment (ATE)
- High-density switching systems
- GX6021 - 20 Channel RF Multiplexer/Scanner PXI Card
- GX6062 - RF Switching PXI Card
- GX6115 - High Current Relay PXI Card
- GX6125 - General Purpose Switching PXI Card
- GX6138 - High Density Switching PXI Card
- GX6264 - 128-Channel Scanner/Multiplexer PXI Card
- GX6315 Series - High Current 45 Relay PXI Card
- GX6338 - High Density Switching PXI Card
- GX6377 - Multi Function Relay PXI Card
- GX6384 - Configurable High-Density Switch Matrix PXI Card
- GX6616 - High Density Switch Matrix PXI Card