- High density mulitplexer configurable as 128 Single ended or 64 Differential channels
- Eight scan groups configurable as 16 Single ended or eight Differential channels each
- 100 VDC or 150 VAC switching voltage per channel (GX6264C)
- 250 VDC or 220 VAC switching voltage per channel (GX6264I)
- Fast switching time with 0.5 A rating per channel
- Fully software programmable
The GX6264 is a 6U PXI scanner/multiplexer that plugs directly into an PXI or CompactPCI backplane. The GX6264 provides either differential or single-ended scanning capability, configurable via software commands or DIP switches.
The GX6264 is available in two versions: commercial and high reliability
(Hi-REL). The commercial version includes plastic molded DIP reed relays and is suitable for most commercial applications. The Hi-REL version uses quasi-military relays and is suitable for industrial and military applications.
The architecture of both versions consists of eight scan groups, A through H, which provide scanning/multiplexing of eight differential or 16 single-ended channels. Mixed configurations of single-ended and differential channels can be used simultaneously. Typical configurations include:
The GX6264 can operate in three modes: direct switching, universal bus switching, or combination switching mode. In the direct mode, the GX6264 can route each scan group directly to a dedicated bus without routing through additional relays. This mode is differential only.
The GX6264 includes four universal buses, X0, Y0, X1 and Y1, which are accessible by each of the eight scanning groups in universal switching bus mode. Each scan group can be utilized in either differential or single-ended mode, extending its scanning and multiplexing capability to sixteen channels per group. Since the eight scanning groups are independent, they can be used for either scanning to a direct bus or the universal bus.
In combination switching mode, each scan group may be individually configured for use with direct or universal busses, thus allowing multiple configurations.
Programming and Software
The board is supplied with the GXSW library, a software package that includes a virtual instrument panel, and a Windows 32/64-bit DLL driver library and documentation. The virtual panel can be used to interactively program and control the instrument from a window that displays the instrument’s current settings and status. In addition, interface files are provided to support access to programming tools and languages such as ATEasy, LabView, LabView/Real-Time, C/C++, Microsoft Visual Basic®, Delphi, and Pascal. An On-Line help file and PDF User's Guide provides documentation that includes instructions for installing, using and programming the board.
A separate software package - GtLinux
- provides support for Linux 32/64 operating systems.
- Automatic Test Equipment (ATE)
- Hi-density switching systems
- GT6020 - High Current Relay PXI Card
- GT6040 Series - Scanner/Multiplexer ISA Card
- GT6064 Series - Scanner/Multiplexer Card
- GT6416 Series - Switch Matrix ISA Card
- GX6021 - 20 Channel RF Multiplexer/Scanner PXI Card
- GX6062 - RF Switching PXI Card
- GX6115 - High Current Relay PXI Card
- GX6125 - General Purpose Switching PXI Card
- GX6138 - High Density Switching PXI Card
- GX6196 - 96 Channel DPST Relay and Control PXI Carrier Card
- GX6315 Series - High Current 45 Relay PXI Card
- GX6325 - General Purpose Switching PXI Card
- GX6338 - High Density Switching PXI Card
- GX6377 - Multi Function Relay PXI Card
- GX6384 - Configurable High-Density Switch Matrix PXI Card
- GX6616 - High Density Switch Matrix PXI Card