- PXI relay and control card for user defined applications
- 96, 2 pole, form A relays
- Parallel and serial digital control interfaces
- All resources interface to a user defined mezzanine board
- 6U, single slot, PXI Instrument
The GX6196 is a 6U PXI switch and control board that can be used to create custom switching, signal conditioning, or specific UUT control interfaces. The board provides 96, 2 pole, form A relays, 8 digital I/O lines, and a serial digital interface. All of these resources are available via (5) inter-board connectors which interface to the user defined daughter / mezzanine board. The mezzanine board provides all connections to the unit under test (UUT) via two 78 pin D-sub connectors. The GX6196 is supplied with a front panel which accepts (2) 78 pin D-sub connectors.
The GX6196 features 96 DPST relays which can be individually controlled via the PXI bus and interface via four interboard connectors to a mezzanine board assembly (user suppllied). In addition, there are eight digital LVTTL I/O control lines and a serial bus interface which are accessed via an additional board to board connector. Control for all of these digtial interfaces is also supported via the PXI bus, providing control for circuitry located on the user defined mezzanine board.
Programming and Software
The board is supplied with the GXSW library, a software package that includes a virtual instrument panel, and a Windows 32/64-bit DLL driver library and documentation. The virtual panel can be used to interactively program and control the instrument's relays and digital control interfaces from a window that displays the instrument’s current settings and status. In addition, interface files are provided to support access to programming tools and languages such as ATEasy, LabView, LabView/Real-Time, C/C++, Microsoft Visual Basic®, Delphi, and Pascal. An On-Line help file and PDF User's Guide provides documentation that includes instructions for installing, using and programming the board.
A separate software package - GtLinux
- provides support for Linux 32/64 operating systems.
- Custom switching configurations
- GX6021 - 20 Channel RF Multiplexer/Scanner PXI Card
- GX6062 - RF Switching PXI Card
- GX6115 - High Current Relay PXI Card
- GX6125 - General Purpose Switching PXI Card
- GX6138 - High Density Switching PXI Card
- GX6264 - 128-Channel Scanner/Multiplexer PXI Card
- GX6315 Series - High Current 45 Relay PXI Card
- GX6325 - General Purpose Switching PXI Card
- GX6338 - High Density Switching PXI Card
- GX6377 - Multi Function Relay PXI Card
- GX6384 - Configurable High-Density Switch Matrix PXI Card
- GX6616 - High Density Switch Matrix PXI Card