- Three programmable DC outputs, (1) -20 to +20 VDC, (2) -10 to +32 VDC
- 4 x 48 matrix provides access to the DC sources or ground
- DC measurement capability on each channel
- 500 mA maximum current output
- External source input with switchable amplifier
The GX3348 is a multi-channel analog I/O 6U PXI card which provides (3) programmable sources, and a 4 x 48 matrix which allows the user route the 3 sources, or ground to any of the 48 I/O channels. In addition, each I/O channel can be connected to a 12-bit A to D converter, providing DC voltage measurement capability for each channel.
The 4 inputs to the 4 x 48 matrix can be connected to the following sources:
- Programmable -10 to +32 VDC source or external source (with amplifier or bypassed)
- Programmable -10 to +32 VDC source or +5 VDC source
- Programmable -20 to +20 VDC source or external source
Each I/O channel also includes DC measurement capability; allowing each input channel to be monitored and facilitating module self-test. Combined maximum output current for all programmable sources is 500 mA. If using the external source inputs, 5 VDC or ground connection, maximum current is limited to 3 A. An onboard EEPROM contains the DAC’s and ADC’s calibration parameters.
The board is supplied with the GXPDO driver, a software package that includes a virtual instrument panel, and a Windows 32/64-bit DLL driver library and documentation. The virtual panel can be used to interactively program and control the instrument from a window that displays the instrument’s current settings and status. In addition, interface files are provided to support access to programming tools and languages such as ATEasy, LabView, LabView/Real-Time, C/C++, Microsoft Visual Basic®, C#, Delphi, and Pascal. An On-Line help file and PDF User's Guide provides documentation that includes instructions for installing, using and programming the board.
- Precision data acquisition
- Automatic Test Equipment (ATE)
- GX1110 - Arbitrary Waveform Function Generator PXI Card
- GX1200 Series - Arbitrary Function Generator PXI Card
- GX1222 - Wideband Amplifier PXI Card
- GX1642 - Analog Output PXI Card
- GX1648 - Analog Output PXI Card
- GX1838 Series - Precision Multifunction DC Source PXI Card
- GX3232 Series - 16-Bit Multi-Function with A/D, D/A and Digital I/O Channels cPCI Cards