- CW and pulse RF power measurements
- External input and output synchronization
- Compatible with PXI Express hybrid slots
The GX2002 PXI RF Power Analyzer module performs multiple measurements on both CW and pulsed RF waveforms including power, frequency, and pulse interval measurements. Flexible triggering and a programmable gate measurement window allows the module to acquire and measure RF pulse power and the RF waveform’s frequency.
The GX2002 can analyze RF signals from 100 MHz to 3 GHz with an input range from –34 dBm to +16 dBm. The RF input is processed in parallel using an RF counter that measures frequency, a calibrated envelope detector that measures CW or pulse power, and time-capture circuitry that measures the pulse width and pulse repetition interval. The GX2002 is ideally suited for performing RF power and signal measurements on a variety of modern day communication and radar products.
The GX2002 consists of two inputs, an SMA signal input and an SMB trigger input/output. The trigger input is TTL compatible and can be programmed to be positive or negative edge sensitive. Alternatively, triggering of a measurement or acquisition can be based on a trigger created by the RF input signal. A flexible data acquisition system allows the user to program the aperture acquisition window, the aperture delay, as well as the signal threshold level, providing flexibility to acquire and analyze RF bursts from 100 ns to 1.25 seconds in length. The module’s on-board DSP provides that ability to perform all measurements including the input signal’s pulse-width, PRI, frequency, and peak power in less than 100 microseconds.
Programming and Software
The board is supplied with a 32-bit DLL driver. Various interface files provide access to the DLL from programming tools and languages such as ATEasy, LabVIEW, C/C++, Microsoft Visual Basic®, Delphi, and more. The available virtual panel can be used to interactively adjust and control the instrument from a window that displays the instrument's current settings and measurements.
An On-Line help file and PDF User's Guide provides documentation that includes instructions for installing, using and programming the board.
- Mobile and base radio test systems
- RF semiconductor test applications
- GC2200 Series - Time Interval Counter Card
- GTX2200 Series - Time Interval Counter PXI Card
- GX2065 - 6½ Digit DMM / Digitizer PXI Card
- GX2472 - Dual Channel Digitizer PXI Card
- GX2475 - High Voltage Dual Channel Digitizer PXI Card
- GX3232 Series - 16-Bit Multi-Function with A/D, D/A and Digital I/O Channels cPCI Cards
- TE6100 - Dual Channel, 50MHz, 100MS/Sec DSO, Spectrum Analyzer, DVM, and Transient Recorder PXI Cards