- Arbitrary Waveform Generator and Direct Digital Synthesis modes
- 12–bit vertical resolution
- Programmable from 100 mVPP to 8 VPP, full scale
- PLL clock generator for AWG mode
The GX1110 is a high performance, single-channel PXI arbitrary waveform generator that offers function generator and arbitrary waveform generator functionality within one instrument. Built-in waveforms are available for use with both the DDS or AWG modes of operation and include Sine, Triangle, Ramp, Noise, Gaussian pulse and Sinx / x. A flexible sequencer is also available as part of the AWG's architecture, supporting the generation of complex waveforms.
With a sample rate of 100 MS/s, the GX1110 is an ideal modulation source for troubleshooting encoding schemes as well as simulating signal distortion, power line cycle dropouts, video signals, components failures and power supply transients.
The GX1110 Series comes standard with 2 M samples of waveform memory, accessible via a high speed interface.Triggering
The GX1110 series provides an external trigger input, offering users the ability to control waveform generation via external trigger events. When operating in the AWG mode, waveform trigger modes include continuous, triggered, gated hold, and burst functionality.Sample Clock
The GX1110 Series utilizes a PLL, providing a programmable sample clock for the AWG mode of operation. The reference clock is provided by an on-board crystal oscillator, or alternately, an external 10 MHz reference can be used. When operating in the DDS mode, an on-board crystal oscillator source provides a 100 MHz clock source for the DDS generator and associated D to A converter.
Programming and Software
The board is supplied with the GtWave, a software package that includes a virtual instrument panel, a Windows 32/64-bit DLL driver library and documentation. A trial license for WaveEasy, a software to create, modify and analyze waveform is also included. The The virtual panel can be used to interactively program and control the instrument from a window that displays the instrument’s current settings and status. In addition, interface files are provided to support access to programming tools and languages such as ATEasy, LabView, LabView/Real-Time, C/C++, Microsoft Visual Basic®, Delphi, and Pascal. An On-Line help file and PDF User's Guide provides documentation that includes instructions for installing, using and programming the board.
- GP1650W - Arbitrary Waveform Generator - Wavetek 175 compatible
- GX1120 - 250 MS/s, Two Channel, Arbitrary Waveform Function Generator PXI Card
- GX1200 Series - Arbitrary Function Generator PXI Card
- GX1642 - Analog Output PXI Card
- GX1648 - Analog Output PXI Card
- GX1649 - Analog Output/Arbitrary Waveform Generator PXI Card
- GX3232 Series - 16-Bit Multi-Function with A/D, D/A and Digital I/O Channels cPCI Cards
- GX3348 - 6U PXI Multi-Channel Analog I/O PXI Card
- WaveEasy - Analog Waveform Development and Analysis Software