- 50 MHz Sampling Frequency
- 256K deep waveform memory
- IEEE-488.2 and SCPI compatible
- 15 V pk-pk output into 50 ohms
The GP1650W arbitrary waveform generator (AWG) is a single channel programmable instrument capable of generating user defined waveforms or predefined sine, square, triangle, ramp up, ramp down and noise waveforms.
The GP1650W arbitrary waveform generator suppports simulation of complex waveform events. The waveforms can be executed using an internal clock with a programmable period from 20 ns to 150 s or via an external clock. The GP1650W offers an output voltage range of up to 15 Vpk-pk
into 50 ohms with a separate offset generator. Very low amplitude signals can be generated with offsets of up to ±7.49 V. The output can be attenuated and filtered to obtain low level spurious and noise. The output waveform can be continuous, triggered, gated or burst using an internal, external or manual trigger.
The GP1650W offers 256K points of waveform memory and 4,096 possible levels for each address (12 bit vertical resolution), providing an array of over 1,048 million points for specifying virtually any waveform which could be mathematically generated, copied from a file, or captured by a digital oscilloscope. Waveforms can be defined point-by-point or predefined, such as sine, square, triangle, and ramp up/down. For specialized applications, waveforms can be loaded into memory and then edited as needed.
The GP1650W incorporates a menu driven front panel operation. An autoline feature makes waveform editing and generation simple. For each operational mistake, an error recognition and display sequence guides the user to the correct panel selection. The parameter values may be entered or changed using the numerical keypad or the rotary knob.
- Electronic Warfare Simulation
- GP1552A Series - Dual Channel, Programmable Pulse Generator - HP 8160A, Wavetek 859 Compatible
- GP1612H Series - Programmable Pulse Generator - HP 8112A Compatible
- GP1616H Series - Programmable Signal Source / Function Generator - HP 8116A Compatible
- GP1665H - Programmable Signal Source/Function Generator - HP 8165A Compatible
- GP1665W - Programmable 50 MHz Waveform Synthesizer - Wavetek 178 Compatible