- Import and convert STIL digital vectors (IEEE-1450, Standard Test Interface Language files) to Geotest digital I/O vectors
- Import and convert WGL digital vectors (TSSI Waveform Generation Language files) to Geotest digital I/O vectors
- Import and convert VCD/EVCD digital vectors (IEEE-1364, Value Change Dump files) to Geotest digital I/O vectors
- Supports Geotest's GX529x and GX5055 PXI digital instruments
- Pin remap allows to assign and ignore pins
- Supports profiles to store import settings for repeated imports
- Add-on, licensed option works in conjunction with DIOEasy
Geotest's DIOEasy-FIT option offers test engineers a software tool set for importing and converting STIL, WGL, VDC/EVCD files to a Geotest digital instrument file format. DIOEasy-FIT works in conjunction with Geotest's DIOEasy waveform display and editor sofware which provides an efficient tool set for developing, debugging, and executing digital test vectors for all Geotest dynamic digital instruments.
Standard Test Interface Language (STIL, IEEE-1450) was developed by a consortium of several test equipment vendors, computer aided engineering (CAE), computer aided design (CAD) and integrated circuit (IC) vendors. The standard provides a common language to transfer digital test data from the design environment to the test environment.
Waveform Generation Language (WGL), pronounced "wiggle", is a data description language created by Test System Strategies Inc. (TSSI). A WGL file is essentially a text file that contains signal patterns along with timing, diagnostics and other information. The WGL vector formats are commonly used by engineers to run tests on semiconductor devices during the design validation and production test phases of product development. These vectors are generated by electronic design automation (EDA) tools and are used to test a device and verify that its physical implementation matches the results achieved in simulation.
VCD and EVCD are part of the IEEE-1364 (IEEE Standard for Verilog® Hardware Description Language). Extended VCD (EVCD, IEEE-1364-2001) is a newer version of the VCD file format and supports directional data.
DIOEasy-FIT and the GTDIO library provide the functionality for importing the above files and converting them to a DIO file format which can then be loaded into DIO cards. When importing a file, the user can specify the clock rate for the digital instrument's step rate; (for example the default value of 10 ns (100 MHz) is the fastest clock rate for GX5292 board). If the specified clock rate is too slow and cannot satisfy the timing constrains defined in the imported file (e.g clock > UUT output probing window etc.), an error is returned. The generated DIO file supports both stimulus / response and real-time compare (RTC) modes of operation.
- Semiconductor test systems
- Digital emulation systems
- Hybrid & SoC Component Test
- DIOEasy - Digital I/O Vector Development Software
- DIOEasy Training - DIOEasy Training (Customer or Geotest Site)
- GX5055 - Dynamically Controlled, High Voltage Digital I/O PXI Card with Pin Electronics
- GX5290 Series - Dynamically Controlled High Speed Digital I/O PXI Card
- GX5292e - Dynamically Controlled, High Speed Digital I/O PXI Express Card
- GX5295 - Dynamic Digital I/O with Per Channel Programmable Logic Levels and PMU PXI Card